Volunteer with usEvery small job that is done saves another item ending up in landfill and helps another family out.
- Eureka Mums operates on the generosity and talent of our volunteers and all contributions of time are valuable. We need help with all sorts of tasks big and small:
- Repairing and safety checking prams, cots, highchairs, portacots, car restraints etc
- Cleaning and packing donations of bottles, nappies, and toys
- Accepting and sorting donations as they come in
- Meeting with social workers to help them choose the best items for their families
- Sorting donations and making up linen and clothing bags
- Pack clothing bundles in your own home
Sign up to be a volunteer!
If you are keen to get involved please email us with a quick summary of your skills and interests. We will invite you along to the next induction so you can meet some of the team and see what we do first hand. Please don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter also.