Individual Giving Manager (0.8 FTE)
- Are you a strategic fundraising professional genuinely interested in a role with purpose and passion?
- Love to work for a charity that makes a real difference to the lives of babies and children across Victoria?
- Ready to play a key role in deepening our relationships with our amazing supporters and take our individual giving fundraising and supporter experience programs to the next level?
We are seeking a new part time (0.8 FTE) Individual Giving Manager to help us achieve the ambitious goals in our new strategy and reach every Victorian child that needs us by 2030. We’re looking for a data driven fundraiser with proven experience in this space who can use their trial and test mentality to inform future strategies and opportunities for improvement. If this is you, we’d love to meet you!
- Lead a small team to strengthen relationships with existing financial and goods donors and identify areas of growth of fundraising from individuals.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and continued innovation of all individual giving programs and opportunities including appeals, regular giving, and community fundraising.
- A key focus is improving lifetime value, growing revenue and consistently delivering an excellent supporter experience.
Skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in a similar role with demonstrated knowledge in fundraising and/or marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Systematic thinker and capability to reengineer systems and processes.
- Outstanding customer service ethic and skills.
- Positive, engaging, and approachable attitude.
About the benefits:
- Hybrid role with flexibility to work from home (role can be based at our offices in Melbourne (Clayton) or Geelong)
- Attractive salary package including Tax-Free Salary Packaging
- Generous leave provisions including 17.5% leave loading and ability to purchase additional leave
Employee Assistance Program for confidential wellbeing support
How to apply:
Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the requirements outlined in the Position Description via Seek.
Attention to: Ms Olivia Zinzan, Head of Fundraising and Communications
Any questions can be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 27 August 2023 (applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, early applications are encouraged)
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Police Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement. To be considered for this role you must have the right to live and work in Australia.