Spend the day with us volunteering with your team.
We welcome groups of workplace volunteers on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.What a day typically looks like:
- 9.30 am - Safety Briefing (it is important that everyone arrives on time)
- 12:00-1:00 pm - Lunch break
- 2:30 pm - Finish for the day
Some of the activities you may be involved in include:
- cleaning and safety checking items such as prams, highchairs and car seats
- sorting and packing clothing and toys
- preparing special toiletry packs for mums and babies.
We kindly request a financial contribution which ensures that you have a trained staff member guiding your team throughout the day, helping you get the most out of your volunteering experience with us:
- $200 (plus GST) for groups of up to 5 people
This contribution also provides support to thousands of babies and children each year. For more information on why we request a financial contribution, please read this article.
If your team is planning to bring donations, please check what can be rehomed first.
If you have any further questions or would like to make a booking please contact us. We look forward to your team joining us here at Eureka Mums!